Leadership Clinton County is a comprehensive leadership development program for any adult living and/or working in Clinton County. Leadership Clinton County participants will recognize their own leadership potential and identify ways they may use their abilities to create a better future for Clinton County. Many people want to improve their community in some way but are unaware of their capacity to make a positive impact or how they may be most effective. Leadership Clinton County will provide the opportunities for individuals to develop a network with other leaders to help them in their current and future roles. Participants will explore various issues, institutions and leadership styles. They will develop the skills and knowledge to become leaders in a way that fits with their own interests and personalities.
What We Do
- Develops employees with increased organizational, leadership and problem solving skills
- Strengthens a company’s involvement and participation in community affairs
- Gives companies new access to a network of community leaders and resources
- Gives companies public recognition of their community involvement
- Expedites high potential employee development
- Develops a committed, knowledgeable group of people prepared to accept key positions on community committees and boards
- Provides a broad-based pool of individuals sensitive to the diverse populations in our community
- Instills a greater appreciation of the issues facing our community today and the emerging issues of tomorrow
- Encourages creative partnerships and initiatives between the public and private sectors
Leadership Clinton County tuition is $600 per person, which covers materials, lodging when needed, and all meals. Since employers will benefit from their employees' strengthened leadership, it is recommended that they pay a significant portion of the tuition. The participant should also pay a portion to demonstrate a personal commitment. Partial scholarships are available for those in need.
Applications and three reference forms are due July 1st of each year. (add link to pdf application and pdf reference form)
For more information on Leadership Clinton County, contact April Henry-Bittner at: